1. Lie on your back, legs straight and together.
2. Keep your legs straight and lift them all the way up to the ceiling until your butt comes off the floor.
3. Slowly lower your legs back down till they're just above the floor. Hold for a moment.
4.Raise your legs back up. Repeat.
1. Get into pushup position on the floor
2. Now bend your elbows 90° and rest your weight on your forearms.
3. Hold the position for as long as you can. Your goal should be to hold it for at least two minutes.
1. Grab a medicine ball, dumbbell, or weight plate and sit on the floor with your hips and knees bent 90 degrees.
2. Hold the weight straight out in front of you and keep your back straight (your torso should be at about 45 degrees to the floor).
3. Twist your torso as far as you can to the left, and then reverse the motion, twisting as far as you can to the right. That's one rep.
1. Kneel on the floor and hold an ab wheel beneath your shoulders.
2. Brace your abs and roll the wheel forward until you feel you’re about to lose tension in your core and your hips might sag.
3. Roll yourself back to start.
4. Do as many reps as you can with perfect form and end the set when you think you might break form.
1. Lie on your left side resting your left forearm on the floor for support.
2. Raise your hips up so your body forms a straight line and brace your abs—your weight should be on your left forearm and the edge of your left foot.
3. Hold the position with abs braced.
Once you’ve mastered the moves try giving these routines a go!
Ab wheel rollout 3 Sets 10-15 Reps
Arms-high partial situp 3 Sets 20 Reps
Side plank 3 Sets Hold each rep for 2 mins