Have you ever heard the term “30% Training 70% Diet?
You simply can’t out exercise a bad diet, that is a fact. If you’ve ever found yourself religiously at the gym but the weight is not shifting then this could be why.
Weight loss success simply comes down to the 70/30 rule. 70% of weight loss is due to making fundamental dietary changes and the remaining 30% comes from exercise. Getting your diet on point is absolutely vital and is the real key to shedding the fat.
1. Remove one dietary vice per day
2. Boost your protein intake at breakfast
3. Lay off the snacks
4. Timing is everything - There’s is simply no need to run on the treadmill for hours. Instead perhaps try HIIT Training - Overly long cardio workouts can in fact sometimes initiate a stress response which could in turn inhibit weight loss.
5. Keep a food diary
Essentials of a Healthy Shopping List
It doesn’t matter if you want to pack on lean muscle mass, shred body fat, get fit or are limited to a tight budget, you can tailor your shopping list to you needs.
In order to gain muscle mass, you need to consume a higher amount of protein and carbs to achieve a surplus of calories. When you want a high-protein shopping list, the healthiest choices are those that offer protein without saturated fat or excess calories.
Here’s a healthy protein shopping list:
In need of a solid fitness plan? Enter email below to download your FREE Guides.
Here’s a healthy carb shopping list:
It is important to remember, when you are aiming to cut your calories for weight loss, don’t think diet, think healthy shopping list!
TIP: One thing you will notice about this shopping list is that there are not any sauces, dressings or condiments. Why you may ask? Because one of the easiest ways to cut calories in the kitchen is to eliminate high-calorie sauces and spreads.
If you’re looking to speed up weight loss we recommend incorporating a fat burner into your routine. We have a wide selections of Fat Burner for both Men and Women
Fat Burners For Men
Fat Burners For Women
Just because you’re on a tight budget, doesn’t mean you need to limit the healthiness of the food you eat as much as you might think.
Many items on a healthy shopping list are in fact very affordable.
A great tip to ensure you stay on track with your diet is to bulk buy and invest in storage so that you can make meals by the bulk load, you can then simply split them into separate meals that you can freeze for later in the week. This way you always have food ready to go and will in turn be able to resist the urge to snack as there will be no excuse!
The shopping lists we've created should be used as guidelines to help you get the best results possible results based on your fitness goals.
Olympic weightlifting is probably the best way of lifting to mimic the way you use your body in real life. It involves, strength and power and really gets all your joints working in all the movements.
We've all heard the term "superfood" before, and all the health benefits associated with consuming them, superfoods have seen a surge in popularity in recent years. But what are superfoods?
Plenty of guys out there do showcase 21+ inch arms but very few of them actually carry around lean muscle mass, I mean if you’re 20%+ body fat those arms just don’t look as impressive lets face it.